Serves meat, veg options available. The Rose Bakery makes healthier food made with quality, organic ingredients. Salads are mostly vegan. Wide range of desserts. Tea collection. Good for breakfast and brunch. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, French, Non-veg
46 rue des Martyrs (Metro: Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, Pigalle)
Paris, France 75009

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Zmeika

hardly any vegan breakfast options

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2015

The place smells like butter, and 95% of their breakfast options contain dairy and eggs. The only things vegan we found were a small bowl of fruit salad for €8 and a small bowl of granola with soy milk for €10. A big disappointment.

2nd resto

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

I went to their 2nd newly opened spot - 3 rue Debelleyme.

This is a small, but very cosy cafe. I came to ask if they ccould make a vegan cake, then the smell of food just made me wanna to try something!

There were many vegan salad options. Desserts were all vegetarian. A cup of herbal tea was great. Indeed, all staff could speak English. I ordered 2 salads take away and they were delicious. The only disadvantage was a price. One salad costs 24 euros per kg. So for almost 7 euros I got 4 big spoons )))
Overall, this place is a good spot for chatting with friends in the afternoon or to get some take away.

Pros: food
Cons: price

Dear Owner and Manager of Rose Bakery: