Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee shop with a small food menu including a vegan wrap and a vegetarian sandwich. Serves fair trade organic coffee. No extra charge for soymilk. Free wi-fi. Live music on weekends. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Non-veg
9101 Blvd 26, Ste 101
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
817-503-7344

Open Mon-Thur 6:30am-10:30pm, Fri 6am-11pm, Sat 7am-11pm, Sun 8am-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by BriggitteJ
leshiofDOOM
leshiofDOOM

MY COFFEE HOUSE!

4 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I go here almost every single day with or without my boyfriend. They have the friendliest staff. I was short on cash one day, and a girl that worked ther paid for me!! I was blown away by here good deed. Their vegan crumble coffee cake is to die for, and I love getting their coffe of the day. It'such a cozy little shop; I feel at home when I'm there.

Pros: Great Coffee, Delicious Vegan Coffe Cake, Sweet Staff
Cons: A little pricey for coffee, Can get a little loud sometimes, Tables are a little too close together
BriggitteJ
BriggitteJ

Mmmm Caffine!

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2010

I have to say I'm not a huge coffee person but I love tea. They make an amazing Chai Latte with soymilk! I love that everything is fair trade plus they have recycling right there. Have not tried the sandwiches yet but I will be back. Plus the staff is super friendly.

Pros: Vegan options, well priced
Cons: need more locations

Dear Owner and Manager of Roots Coffeehouse: