Serves meat, veg options available. Artsy space. The small menu changes daily and appears to always have one vegan choice. Uses locally grown fresh organic veggies. Located within the KKV Wellness Center. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Hawaiian, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Star Thrower

Delicious, unique, local and affordable!

4 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I love Roots Cafe! I appreciate the local food with organic ingredients. The staff is super friendly and since I am a vegan they are always very helpful in helping me choose what to order. Only open Tuesdays and Thursdays 11-1pm. So nice to have a healthy option in Kalihi. They are inside the KKV Wellness Center all the way to the back. Stop in, you won't be disappointed! So ono!

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff, Delicious and unique food
Cons: limited hours, limited options

Dear Owner and Manager of Roots Cafe: