A women's clothing boutique selling non-leather shoes and bags, re-worked vintage dresses. Operates another outlet in Jaffa flea-market district. more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Aurelia

Great store

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2015

Lots of cute vintage dresses and shoes. Prices are a bit high for the quality, but overall a worthy store to visit and shop in.

Pros: Beautiful items, friendly staff
Cons: Expensive for quality

Such a Fab Fashion-Forward Find!

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

What a wonderful stroke of luck to have wandered into this colorful, friendly, stylish store and discovered that--like magic--everything inside is vegan! The owner, Roni Kantor, was in the store the first day I visited (at the Jaffa boutique), and was so kind to answer all my questions and explain her cruelty-free fashion philosophy.

Beautiful leather-free shoes, bags, dresses, and other pieces fill both shops, and prices are reasonable and quality is really high. I visited the Tel Aviv store the next day to buy pair of shoes that I get loads of compliments on, and what a bonus: They're actually really comfortable!

I can wait to return to Tel Aviv, and Roni Kantor will be one of my first stops!

Pros: Great customer service, Beautiful garments and shoes, High quality, vegan shoes

Dear Owner and Manager of Roni Kantor: