Rollin' Oats Market and Cafe

Natural foods market with a cafe inside (non-veg). Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables, packaged foods, natural care products, and more. more-less
2842 9th St N

TierraMcLellan
  • raw

I love this place.

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2015

I used to go to another health food store across town until I came here one day. They have almost everything. I wish they would start carrying more raw vegan stuff. It would be easier than having to always prep and make it myself. :-D
Updated from previous review on Wednesday April 29, 2015

Pros: Lots of vegan brands, All natural/organic products, Location for me!
Cons: Needs More Raw Vegan Options
JanetLong
JanetLong

Deli

Posted on 11 / 23 / 2014

It's great market but what I go there most often for is for the cafe & deli. the food is always delicious!

Nicki
Nicki

Great market!

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

I love this store, and recently had their vegan reuben for the first time. It was delicious; my only complaint would be that the counter staff didn't seem 100% sure what was vegan and what wasn't, and just said "yes" that something was vegan when it actually had eggs in it (the pasta salad side). But the food was wonderful, and everything in the case was labelled with "vegan" or with the ingredients.

Pros: Delicious food, Vegan items labelled

allmusiclover
allmusiclover

Great place to shop and Eat!

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2008

I love this place, I eat there at least once a week when I am shopping there. The tofu melt is so good! They have a good selection of pre-made and made to order foods. The Vegan cheesecake is to die for! It is sooooo yummy!

Pros: quick service, excellend food, good value
marla5575
marla5575

Fantastic!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2007

The veggie reuben is one of the best anywhere! Small store, but nice selection of natural foods.

Pros: selection, good food

Dear Owner and Manager of Rollin' Oats Market and Cafe: