RohKostlich BistRoh

Aiyasai
Aiyasai

Delicious feel-good food!

5 Posted on 09 / 26 / 2013

We ate at Rohköstlich a few months ago and I still think about the delicious food!
I have never felt this great after a meal before. Maybe I should go raw ;)
The Rohköstlich serves raw, vegan and organic food only. There is a new menu every week and the prices are really good, ranging only from about 3 to 7 euros.

We had:
- a delcious sald and soup
- sweet potato-sellery noodles with bazil pesto (so good, I forgot to take a picture :D )
- almond pineapple dessert and chocolate ice cream

Everything was really delicious and they also have healthy green smoothies.
The staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere is great.
The Rohköstlich bistro also includes a little shop selling raw food products, cook books etc.
The location of the restaurant is a little bit hard to access by public transport, but it does work using train, bus and walking a little bit.
Make sure to check the opening times.
Updated from previous review on Thursday September 26, 2013

Pros: super delicious, very good price, friendly staff
Cons: location
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Cute and absolutely delicious

4 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2013

I ate at this place yesterday, and I have to say that the cream sauce on the ravioli is one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted in my whole life.

I had the potato ravioli and the mini-cheesecake, and both were extremely delicious. The staff was really friendly and helpful, as well. My server spoke German, English and French, so if your German isn't too good, you'll still be ok.

More than just a restaurant, they also saw raw food products, sprouting equipment, etc.

Pros: All-vegan, Friendly, Super delicious
Cons: Not close to my home

Dear Owner and Manager of RohKostlich BistRoh: