All-you-can-eat vegan-friendly veggie hotpot restaurant. Choose your soup based from either spicy, pumpkin, Chinese medicine, sea vegetable, or Italian tomato. Offers largely whole vegetables like taro root, sweet potato, okra, cabbage, greens, and fresh shitake mushroom plus tofu in various forms and things made with cognac jelly; no garlic or onion. If you are gluten intolerant the spicy (mala), Italian, and sea vegetable soups do not contain soy sauce or thickeners or dairy. There's a large bar to create your own dipping sauce. There's also a cooked food bar which includes fake sashimi made from cognac jelly, stewed daikon, and tofu. Drinks and ice cream (dairy) are all included in the price. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Taiwanese, Chinese, Buffet
58, Lane 160, Tunhua South Road (behind white Sogo)
Taipei, Taiwan
02-27520838

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by PaoliLee
PaoliLee
PaoliLee

one of the good ones

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times and it's one of the good ones that I would recommend my friends and family. In fact, it's my mom's favorite when it comes to hotpot. You can order three different soup base in one pot to share. We always get the pumpkin, tomato, and medicine base ones every time I go there with my family or friends.

Pros: many choices, close to MRT exit 4
Cons: a bit pricy