A community-based group whose mission is to inspire compassion for animals through member support, outreach efforts, and events. more-less
Ashland & surrounding areas
Ashland, Oregon
n/a

First Review by VegDesigner
Cascadian
Cascadian

Very active Vegan group in a lovely region!

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

I learned about Rogue Valley Vegans when I recently visited the Rogue Valley and found their flyers and cards in every town that I visited. Great job RVV!

This beautiful corner of Oregon is one of my favorite areas anywhere and will undoubtedly become all that much better with the addition of this active Vegan advocacy, education and support group.

So RVV - when we will we see the first Rogue Valley Vegan Fest? ;-)

Cameron Gabriel
Cameron Gabriel

Vegan Nation - Alive and well in Ashland, Oregon

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2014

If you are a vegan in Southern Oregon or seriously considering it, this group is for you. So refreshing to commune with other vegans and so much fun.

Stoked about this!

VegDesigner
VegDesigner

Awesome lively group of fabulous vegan peeps!

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

I am the founder of Rogue Valley Vegans and started this group about 3 years ago. It has grown so much and new members are joining all the time! It is so wonderful to spend time with such committed, compassionate people who care deeply about animals and the planet. We are very active and have regular gatherings. Check us out!

Pros: Very active group, Fabulous members!, Excellent vegan resource

Dear Owner and Manager of Rogue Valley Vegans: