Donuts and coffee. Reported makes vegan flavors and occasionally vegan pastries - call ahead. Low-key atmosphere, free Wi-Fi. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Sat 6:30am-5:00pm, Sun 7:30am-5:00pm

First Review by Calix
Calix
Calix

They have vegan donuts!

Posted on 04 / 10 / 2014

Before Rocket Donuts, I didn't have a single donut for over two years (since going vegan), which is a long time for someone who used to really love donuts. When I moved to Bellingham, I thought having vegan donuts within reach was pretty cool, and they aren't bad donuts! They certainly satisfied the old craving, at least at first. Now it would be nice if they had a little more variety, or at least a normal glazed option. They only have plain and then a couple different icing flavors, none of which were ever a type of donut I would have picked before going vegan. So, I've gotten bored with them and haven't had the urge in a while.

Pros: DONUTS, Good prices
Cons: lack of variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Rocket Donuts: