Serves meat, veg options available. A lowbrow (on purpose) burrito and quesadilla joint with several locations. Offers the choice of potato filling instead of meat. Vegans to specify--ask to omit cheese, sour cream, etc. Note: the Texas Hold'em BBQ sauce in the BBQ burrito contains honey. American style burritos, comes in 2 sizes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by LHFixer
wtpost
wtpost

Maybe the food is good, but the staff sucks

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2014

Went here some time ago and tried to verify with the staff that the pinto beans were vegetarian. Response was "Yeah, they're beans", at which point I tried to explain why I was asking. One more sarcastic response later and we were out of there. Tried to express this experience to the owner who said that you can either hire good chefs or good people, but that it's impossible for a good chef to also be good at treating people kindly.

The food here might be good, but we'll never find out.

LHFixer
LHFixer

Delicious Burritos with Vegan Options

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2012

Roburrito has fantastic Burritos. We go there quite often. While the ingredients are prepared in seperate locations I consider the complete omission of ingredients good enough, especially in a place like Dallastown and York. The employees and feel of the place is fantastic (even Blake is okay) but might be off putting to the run of the mill stick in the mud.

I've been to the York and Central Market locations. The places are pretty lowbrow and the employees get a little "cool guy" on you; I just ignore it. York and Dallastown has no shortage of suburban hipsters. The place is covered with old local pop punk band stickers and memorabilia that old guys like me used to actually go and see.

The menu is simple and a little misleading. You get a burrito with no options. It normally has meat, cheese, and sourcream. The vegan variety simply omits these ingredients and adds potato. I really like the texture of the potato, (and I've added tater tots to my home cooked burritos with great success). You have several levels of hot sauce that you can select. I prefer the "Cuban Missile Crisis". One of the best features is that there is a "miniburrito" size. This is about as much burrito as I can comfortably eat anyway. They also have quesadillas, but I've never had them.

Once at the Central Market location once of the employees who was also a vegan offered to make his special vegan version. It included pineapple, and was fantastic. This was unfortunately a one time deal. At any rate, go get a burrito and eat it, soon.

Pros: Excellent food, Inexpensive, Pretty Healthy
Cons: A little heavy on the Dreadlocks, Poor Drink Selecton, NO HIGH CHAIRS