Macrobiotic vegan food restaurant, opened early-2014. Price: Moderate more-less

Woogleboo
Woogleboo

Decent lunch.

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2014

I like my food quite spicy and unfortunately the lunch I ate here was quite bland. Good price for the lunch, but not the best one I've had.

Miss.Muesli
Miss.Muesli

Nothing special

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2014

I went here twice for lunch. It's a buffet type of thing and you can choose between two mains and two garnishes or you can have a little of everything on your plate plus salad. The food is very healthy and makrobiotic, but not very rich in flavour. The portions are decent. Service is friendly but not very fast. The atmosphere is good and the location is very central. If you're a vegan try it out, but try other places too.

Pros: healthy food, good location, friendly staff
Cons: tasteless food, not so cheap by Hungarian standards, not a big selection of food
Chris Phillips Vegan
Chris Phillips Vegan

What a wonderful Surprise

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

We found this Vegan Restaurant quite by chance. and we were very impressed, by the cleanliness, the friendliness and the lovely food. all at reasonable prices too. We actually were only passing through on our train journey to Romania from UK, and were stopping overnight on May 28th, and again on the return journey for lunch between trains on June 11th. We had no hesitation in returning here. Finding all Vegan restaurants used to be impossible. Now they are opening up everywhere. Highly recommend this place for all who like GOOD food.

Pros: Friendly,, lovely food, clean

schubbe
schubbe

Relaxing and healthy

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

First we walked by it, because it is around the corner. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service very good, the all vegan food really excellent. The decoration of the place is friendly and functional, with bright colours. The prices are very fair.

Pros: excellent food, excellent price, friendly service
Cons: not fancy , hard to find
Woodywoodsmith
Woodywoodsmith

Great Vegan Fair in Budapest

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

Rizsa17 is a gem that's tucked away just off Raday Street. Sandwiched between countless indistinguishable restaurants that cater to meat and wheat eaters and clamour for your attention, Rizsa17 gently invites you in for nutritious whole foods. I'd have soup and a brownie here everyday if I lived in Budapest.

Cons: closed on Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Rizsa17: