We've been members of the Riverwest Co-Op for a few years and between the cafe & market, it's definitely worth the membership fee. It's a small market but they carry a lot of variety in it. The prices are often a little cheaper than other places, plus you get 5% off of everything is you're a member. The staff is always friendly and it's well stocked. A nice little produce section, as well.
Don't drive here expecting a Whole Foods or Outpost, Riverwest is a very small, almost convenience store sized health food store. That being said, its still a wonderful place, where we were able to grab a few extra snacks for the road. They have a little bit of everything and a frozen section, too. You can do the tour in about 15 paces, but what they have is superb.
When I stopped at the Riverwest Co-op Café, I also picked up some snacks and a few other items at the Riverwest Co-op Grocery, which is the next room over. Anyway, they had a good snack and food selection [I had to check the whole store out ;)]. I felt that their prices were fair and that the people who work there were friendly and helpful, as I talked to them about Vegan things. I wish there was a place like this by my house!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Riverwest Co-op Grocery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 504 times since Jan 2013.