Community-based, member-owned, volunteer-run, not-for-profit natural foods grocery store and cafe that is open to the public. Carries all organic produce, a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan groceries, bulk foods, pet food, child care, health and beauty, locally produced soaps, crafts and candles. Cafe is serves vegetarian and vegan foods. Parking available. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
Rambling Vegans
Rambling Vegans

A Great Little Market

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

We've been members of the Riverwest Co-Op for a few years and between the cafe & market, it's definitely worth the membership fee. It's a small market but they carry a lot of variety in it. The prices are often a little cheaper than other places, plus you get 5% off of everything is you're a member. The staff is always friendly and it's well stocked. A nice little produce section, as well.

Pros: Good variety, Great prices, Friendly staff
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Great neighborhood co-op

4 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2012

Don't drive here expecting a Whole Foods or Outpost, Riverwest is a very small, almost convenience store sized health food store. That being said, its still a wonderful place, where we were able to grab a few extra snacks for the road. They have a little bit of everything and a frozen section, too. You can do the tour in about 15 paces, but what they have is superb.

Pros: cosey neighborhood mart
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good Store, Nice People, and Fair Prices.

5 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2007

When I stopped at the Riverwest Co-op Café, I also picked up some snacks and a few other items at the Riverwest Co-op Grocery, which is the next room over. Anyway, they had a good snack and food selection [I had to check the whole store out ;)]. I felt that their prices were fair and that the people who work there were friendly and helpful, as I talked to them about Vegan things. I wish there was a place like this by my house!

Dear Owner and Manager of Riverwest Co-op Grocery: