A natural food market. Formerly Valley Food Co-op. more-less

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by radroach

great place

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2015

the few times I've been here, I've been satisfied with my findings. They have a bakery that sells Alternative Baking Company cookies which are delicious. They're the only place I know of that sells vegan bouillon cubes. They have Veganese, Daiya, Tofurky, Amy's, and the like. And their chocolate section is great. I'm fond of the Endangered Species Chocolate. they sell dry soups and veggie burger mixes that are easy to make at home. and the environment is nice, it has big windows that let in a lot of light.

the only thing I don't like is that a few products are easily found cheaper at Wal-Mart or Cub, but most prices are fair.

Pros: a lot of vegan products, helpful staff, small, but feels fresh and bright
Cons: some products can be found cheaper

Dear Owner and Manager of River Market Co-op: