Indian food place at back of Burlington Auto Parts. Menu includes a full range of chaat and snacks, quick meal platters, combination plates, weekly specials, and variety of beverages. Also makes Indo-Chinese dishes such as gobhi manchurian and hakka noodle. Dairy is used, so vegans to specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Indo-Chinese, Buffet, Take-out, Catering
207 E Cambridge St
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
781-229-8349

Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, 5-9pm, Sat-Sun 12-3pm, 5-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by heliumheels
heliumheels
heliumheels

Awesome Vegan-friendly Indian Buffet

5 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2012

The food is always fresh and delicious and the staff are friendly and extremely helpful. I wasn't sure which options in the buffet were vegan and the woman behind the counter went out of her way to show me which buffet options were vegan friendly. She even offered to get me a chick pea dish from the kitchen if I was not satisfied with the options (which of course I was!). Besides the dessert, a tofu dish, and the raita, everything in the bufet was vegan. I have been a patron of Ritu Ki Rasoi for quite awhile now and I highly recommend it!

Pros: Food is always fresh, Helpful and friendly staff, Many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Ritu Ki Rasoi: