Rising Tide Community Market

Cooperative market with deli and prepared food bar. Stocks a large selection of fresh organic produce, bulk staples, vegan and vegetarian food, prepared foods, beer and wine, body care products. and more. Seating area inside. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm

Guest
Guest

I love this co-op!

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2011

I used to shop at Rising Tide monthly, when I visited Nobleboro. I hadn't been to the area in 8 years, and I just came up yesterday. I made a beeline to Rising Tide. They're in a new space (for a few years now), and it's bigger and better than ever. :) There's so much selection; the space is open and easy to maneuver; staff are friendly; prepared food is fresh (with a majority being vegan choices). It's a true oasis in an area with shopping options few and far between.

Pros: Great selection, Local produce, Prepared food

Dear Owner and Manager of Rising Tide Community Market: