I used to shop at Rising Tide monthly, when I visited Nobleboro. I hadn't been to the area in 8 years, and I just came up yesterday. I made a beeline to Rising Tide. They're in a new space (for a few years now), and it's bigger and better than ever. :) There's so much selection; the space is open and easy to maneuver; staff are friendly; prepared food is fresh (with a majority being vegan choices). It's a true oasis in an area with shopping options few and far between.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Damariscotta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Rising Tide Community Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 382 times since Jan 2013.