Part of chain of health food stores in Florida. Stocks natural and organic food, specialty food, vitamins, nutritional supplements, personal care, bulk staples, gluten-free, and more. more-less
3012 Tamiam Trail
Port Charlotte, Florida 33952
941-766-0199

First Review by Lcountertop
Lcountertop
Lcountertop

Reminds me of the 70's…that's a good thing!

Posted on 12 / 27 / 2014

Small friendly health food store with a surprisingly big selection. Not a lot of depth in any category, other than non-dairy milks, but that is due to the store's size. They have a great friendly , big hearted, and knowledgable staff with minimal turnover so after a while of shopping there every week, sometimes 3X per week, it's a nice feeling when they greet and recognize you. They have a good selection of organic fresh produce so between Richard's, Earth Origins, and Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, there is nothing that I ever want for. Rarely do I make the trek to Whole Foods in Sarasota anymore. Richard's will also special order or source for you. I find them limited in their selection of organic products, especially in their bin section which is super important to me, and is the only real reason that I gave them 4 stars.

Pros: Organic fresh produce, Friendly & knowledgable staff, Reminds me of the 70s :-)
Cons: Not a big selection in organic dry goods, Limited overall selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Richard's Foodporium: