Serves meat, veg options available. Asian stir-fry restaurant, opened spring 2014. Menu does not mark what's veg but does list ingredients. Ask to substitute tofu for meat. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Asian, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Mstevensboyd
Mstevensboyd

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

This is not a vegan spot, but there are tofu and dairy free options for every main entree they have. I had the vegetables with tofu and ginger sauce and it was tasty. The coconut soup was good. The spring rolls were just ok. On Wednesdays there is a bogo special on entrees, so that's when we frequent the spot. The online ordering feature and drive thru pickup work like a charm. If you're dining inside, it is very clean and modern. I'd give them five stars if my bf's order didn't accidentally have beef mixed with the tofu. The staff members were apologetic, but my bf was a little aggravated by it. Since then, we gave them another try and everything was great!
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Pros: Prices... Super cheap, Brown Rice... Yes!, Friendly Staff
Cons: Received wrong order once
calamaestra
calamaestra

enjoyed it!

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

I went here with my friend and we were pleasantly surprised. They staff is very friendly and patient. She enjoyed the spring rolls. I loved my coconut soup and Kung pao tofu. While nothing is clearly stated to be vegan or vegetarian, the ingredients for the dishes are clearly listed. Also, there is a tofu substitute for nearly every meat dish. We will return.

Dear Owner and Manager of Rice Box: