CLOSED: Rice and Spice

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food, casual atmosphere. Skip the buffet and go straight for the vegetarian listings - all these options can be made vegan by request as stated on the menu. Try the vegan rad nar and pad thai noodles. MAY 2014, REPORTED CLOSED TO HAPPYCOW. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg
301 N River Ave
Holland, Michigan 49424
616-392-5990

Open Mon-Sat 11:30am- 8pm, closed Sun.

First Review by KyleBultman
KyleBultman
KyleBultman

Awesome Thai Food

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2013

I ordered Phad Panang which normally has meat, but they switched it out for broccoli and it was amazing. My wife also said her Pad Thai was very good and she would know. They have a buffet but I ordered from the menu. Anytime I get full on vegan food I'm happy. The flavor was exceptional took. There is a large section on the menu that is vegetarian, but it is mostly tofu based, which I avoid, however there was several broccoli and eggplant based dishes.

Pros: Price, Taste, Thai Staff
Cons: Loud Fridge , Noise From TvTv

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Rice and Spice: