Revolver Kjokken

Serves meat, veg options available. Revolver Kjøkken offers a small menu with burgers, soups, and cakes. Includes a few vegetarian choices and one vegan burrito. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Anna-Lin
SarahLouise
SarahLouise

Good spot to go with non-vegans

4 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

Revolver was the first place my partner and I went after arriving in Oslo from the airport. I had the one vegan menu item - the vegan burrito. It was filling and flavourful, albeit a slightly too salty for my tastes. The server was really friendly and helpful to translate the menu in English for my partner (a non-vegan). The restaurant has free wifi, as well as a back area to sit outside (although unfortunately the sitting area is also near the garbage cans that are hidden by a fence but that didn't stop the smell). The inside space is relaxing with large windows that look out on the street. It was definitely nice to find a place that was vegan-friendly.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan menu item, central location
Cons: more vegan items please!
Anna-Lin
Anna-Lin

Nice!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

After a week in Norway, it was very nice to come to a place that had the word "vegan" on the menu, although only accompanying one dish. So I ordered the vegan burrito and a side dish of roasted potatoes in a spicy sauce, since I was extremely hungry. The burrito was full of beans, salad, guacamole etc.The food was filling and I liked the flavors, it also felt pretty healthy. My omnivore boyfriend enjoyed his meal just as well. We also enjoyed the atmosphere, check out their website to get a hint of what it is like.

Pros: Good food, Nice atmosphere, Pretty central location
Cons: No vegan butter for the corn cob, The ventilation could be better, One more vegan option?

Dear Owner and Manager of Revolver Kjokken: