Revolucion Coffee and Juice

Serves meat, veg options available. Serves organic direct trade and sustainably grown coffee, cold pressed juices and offers vegan food options such as tamales which are prepared separately. Uses mostly local ingredients. Made-in-house almond milk available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
7959 Broadway, Unit 507 (W Sunset Rd)
San Antonio, Texas 78209
210-701-0725

Open Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-2pm, Sun 8am-2pm.

First Review by Penelope823
Penelope823
Penelope823

Super delicious juices!

4 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2012

From my understanding, they are the first place in San Antonio to offer cold pressed juices, and wow are they delicious. I've had the Green Machine, Carrot-Coconut, and Watermelon-Pineapple-Ginger (my fave) and they were all really good. I've also shared some with friends and co-workers (non-juicers) and all got rave reviews. They also offer a selection of Gardener's Feast Tamales (meat, veg, vegan, and gf options). I've tried both of the vegan options and they are to die for! I'd really like to see them expand their menu a tad, but I think they are off to a great start. As it stands, those tamales and watermelon goodness have me driving half way across the city at least once a week.

Pros: Cold-Pressed Juice, Vegan Options, Gluten-Free Options

Dear Owner and Manager of Revolucion Coffee and Juice: