Revitalive Cafe and Juice Bar

Located in the solar-powered Tannery Mill Center, this quick service vegan cafe offers organic bowls, soups, smoothies, juices, and vegan desserts. Also makes chocolates, kale chips, and sprouted granola. Its menu features both raw vegan renditions of American favorites as well as daily specials highlighting seasonal local flavors. Everything is gluten free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Catering, Delivery, Take-out

K.Kuzzy
K.Kuzzy

you are Revitalived

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2015

One of my favorite "go-to" spots.
Great meals, juices and pre-package items for take-away.
even better -
Cleanses - juice or juice and raw foods (my favorite way)

Pros: Fresh, Happy Staff
Cons: not a ton of seating
futurefossils
futurefossils

Great Smoothies

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

This place is a little pricey, but then again so is everything in Newburyport. I really enjoy their kale chips and smoothies. The desserts they have out in the front are hit or miss. The atmosphere is great, it's located right next to a book store. Double win.

abbydoo
abbydoo

Great food and drinks!

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2012

I loved strolling through the farmer's market before having lunch at Revitalive. The quinoa bowls were healthy and delicious. The drinks were also great. I especially loved my milkshake!

Pros: healthy
Cons: expensive

Sarah P
Sarah P

wow: yum & economical

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I ate at Revitalive yesterday with a friend, and we were both impressed with the attentive service of all workers, the quality and deliciousness of the freshly prepared food, as well as the overall value of relatively large portions for living food restaurants. The counter staff were knowledgeable and eager to help, and made excellent and informed recommendations.

We ate the raw pesto and falafel wraps- both tantalizingly delicious and large, the taco salad- also delicious and ample, and a quinoa bowl that was cooked and contained just the right amount of grain, protein and vegetables. We also enjoyed the maca mocha shake- so tasty and energizing, and the mango pineapple smoothie.

We both took away another meal's worth of leftovers that kept very nicely to the next day, and we each spent about $20. This is the least amount of money I have ever spent for this amount and quality of raw living foods. I highly recommend a stop at the cafe if you are in the area.

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, ecxellent value, excellent quality
Cons: so far from my home!
wtfveganfood
wtfveganfood

This Place is Phenomenal

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2012

Owned by two inspiration and motivated women, Revitalive Cafe is truly a wonderful restaurant.

They no only provide delicious raw, vegan food (beware, they're chocolate candy bars contain honey, fyi) but they also provide health and wellness courses.

I had the pleasure of chatting with co-owner Anna Forkan for a bit and learned that she has been vegan for over 10 years, used to be an engineer, and volunteered abroad. She along with co-owner, Kristen are truly remarkable and they're love for their restaurant is beautifully displayed throughout their restaurant and food.

Don't miss a chance to dine here. You'll love it. Guaranteed.
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 26, 2012

Pros: location, service, quality of food
rlloyd138
rlloyd138

Small Friendly Place

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2012

Nice place, it wasn't what I was expecting but I liked it. It is a little hard to find but if you read the tiny directional signs you will find it. It is kind of like a food court restaurant at a mall or airport as far as it's setup.No seating in the actual cafe but there is shared seating in a common area with the rest of the surrounding shops. The quality of food was very good. I had the Pesto Wrap and my friend had a Quinoa bowl. Not a complaint to be had on either. The woman running the counter was very friendly and very kindly brought or orders out to us in the common area. Overall good experience.

Pros: Good Food, Friendly Staff, Vegan
Cons: a little hard to find
Loulou
Loulou

Cookie and Cream Smoothie :)

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

We came here as part of our raw tour of NE USA and did a bit of a detour out of Boston to try it - it was DEFINITELY worth it!! It is in a beautiful location in an old Tannery with bookshops, dance studio etc all under one roof. Although it is only a take-away we found seats just outside to enjoy our food. The Cookie and Cream smoothie is worth driving from Boston for - you'll never want it to end! We also got takeaways of the deli sandwiches for later in the day and these where really tasty. Friendly staff and great service. ALL RAW!!!

Pros: ALL RAW, Cookie and Cream smoothie, great choice
The Vegan Review
The Vegan Review
  • fruitarian

Sweet

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2010

The servers are generally pretty nice and the owners are very sweet people. I'm not particularly a fan of their food because I am sensitive to spices but I do enjoy the fact that they do not use nuts and that their food is 100% raw and organic.

livehealing
livehealing
  • raw

Fast Service, Great Food

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2009

I was so excited when the Revitalive team said that they were going to open up a cafe in Newburyport because I enjoyed the food so much when I did a 12 day raw food cleanse with them in early September. Their chef, Phil, has such creative ideas in how to create live foods that are light and easy to digest as well as being loved by most anyone.

My personal favorites are the Falafel, the Un-Reuben and the Enchilada. Each have such a unique flavor and are just delicious!

The take out food is ready really quickly and the wait staff is friendly and helpful. If you want to bring non-vegan friends, they will enjoy the food selection. Not only does it taste good; it is good for you too!

Pros: Fast service, Fresh, healthy food, Easy to take out or take home

Dear Owner and Manager of Revitalive Cafe and Juice Bar: