CLOSED: Revital Health Place

Packaged food, cold food, supplements, toiletries, juices. Reported closed to HappyCow, Dec 2014. more-less
3A The Colonnades, 123/151 Buckingham Palace Road
London, England SW1W 9SH
020-79766615

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Jemima
Guest
Guest

Good service and knowledge

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2012

I went into a few health food stores doing some research for my dissertation and this place along with a sister store offered good sound advice and had an extensive knowledge of their products. I went in for advice of supplements and the staff spent time discussing my needs and alternatives to supplementation. Their products are well placed and I did not feel I was being forced into a sale which was the experience in a few other stores. A fist class service with a high level of professionalism.

Pros: Great service, sound knowledge, not pushy
Jemima
Jemima

Great Resource

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2009

In the new looking Colonnades block of shops close to Victoria train station.

They have the most extensive range of skincare and toiletry products I have seen in London so far. They sell quite a big range of supplements. There is also a small cookbook section. They also have food with a small number of ready prepared snacks and some cleaning products.

Service was fine.

Value for the items I noticed was good.

For organic/ health toiletries and supplements this is a five.

Pros: Wide range , good toiletries section

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Revital Health Place: