Vegan bakery, opened Sept 2013. Makes vegan donuts, cookies, cakes, danish, and more. more-less

First Review by respectanimals2
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

An exceptional bakery

5 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2014

This place is exceptional. The baked goods are creative, fresh and very tasty. I cannot recommend this place more highly. They are 100% vegan, they have a good selection of gluten free (if that's your thing), and they have a great variety. The also have kolaches. I'd never heard of one before I started traveling to Texas a few years ago. Most I've seen are kind of like "Pigs in a blanket." I had never had one, since they are hardly ever (never) vegan. They have them here and the one I had was great.

respectanimals2
respectanimals2

Reverie Bakeshop

5 Posted on 03 / 05 / 2014

I was pleased to find superior baked goods of all sorts, e.g. breads, pastries, cobblers, brownies, cookies, cakes. High quality, organic, fresh vegan ingredients. Also, has vegan sandwiches and interesting beverage selections. Two friendly, helpful, extremely patient women own and run Reverie. There is limited seating and carry out, but regardless, it is worth it. I am thrilled to have such a high quality bakery so easy to get to (SE Corner Campbell and Coit).

Pros: fresh, organic ingredients, delicious and well prepared, clean
Cons: limited seating (but worth it)

Dear Owner and Manager of Reverie Bakeshop: