Restaurante Vegetariano Zuvar

Cozy vegetarian restaurant in central Puyo offering local cuisine as well as burgers, salads, juices, and Sunday specials. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Ecuadorian, International, Take-out
Simon Bolivar (20 de Julio)
Puyo, Ecuador

Open Mon-Thur 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-4pm, Sun 7:30am-3pm.

First Review by Stevie
choogirl
choogirl

A decent veggie meal

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2013

I went here and had one of the Sunday lunch dishes and my friend had a breakfast meal. Both were good sized servings and tasty. The staff could also tell me what was vegan and what wasn't.

Pros: Cheap
Stevie
Stevie

Zuvar, Puyo

4 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

This is a small, cosy cafe / restaurant of 5 tables / 20 seats. Its very close to the intersection. I had no issues being given vegan when I asked the guy who served me. Its centrally located only a few mins stroll from the very centre of Puyo.

They offer some Ecuadorian dishes as well burgers and pasta. They have a different menu on a Sunday from the rest of the days they are open. I have no idea whats on the Sunday menu.

No issues getting a take away to eat on the bus.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Inexpensive, Central

Dear Owner and Manager of Restaurante Vegetariano Zuvar: