I went here and had one of the Sunday lunch dishes and my friend had a breakfast meal. Both were good sized servings and tasty. The staff could also tell me what was vegan and what wasn't.Pros: Cheap
This is a small, cosy cafe / restaurant of 5 tables / 20 seats. Its very close to the intersection. I had no issues being given vegan when I asked the guy who served me. Its centrally located only a few mins stroll from the very centre of Puyo.
They offer some Ecuadorian dishes as well burgers and pasta. They have a different menu on a Sunday from the rest of the days they are open. I have no idea whats on the Sunday menu.
No issues getting a take away to eat on the bus.Pros: Vegan friendly, Inexpensive, Central
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Puyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Restaurante Vegetariano Zuvar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 84 times since Jan 2013.