Radha-Govinda's

Provides vegetarian set meal of the day at lunch for around 7.000 pesos or 8.000 take away. Then from 4-7pm vegetarian fast food burgers, hot dogs, pizza, and fries with sausage. Was known as Restaurante Vegetariano Radha. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Western, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by maynard7
maynard7
maynard7

OK food

3 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2010

This is also a Govinda-style restaurant. I ate here on a Sunday because the other Govinda's restaurant was closed on Sunday and this one was open. The food was average to me (however this is typical at Latin-american places since Sunday isn't a big day for eating out). There were only a few customers there on the afternoon I went. I would say the food was average, but might be more interesting Monday thru Friday. It's located in a very nice neighborhood (Cabecera) and is surrounded by lots of little shops. It cost 6.000 pesos on Sunday to get the lunch of the day. I wish there had a been a little more protein on the plate to make it a more balanced meal, but the food was OK overall.

Pros: Nice location

Dear Owner and Manager of Radha-Govinda's: