The day I went, the set meal was soup, juice, a plate with a mix of brown rice, veggies, mock meat, beet salad, and fresh bean sprouts. Very good flavors and it was a filling, well-balanced meal. The dining room only has 4 tables but since I arrived just before 2pm, they weren't full. I think they were just about to stop serving, but they cheerfully got me a lunch. Very friendly people working there. The price was only 5000 pesos as of December 2011.Pros: Flavor, Price
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Buga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Restaurante Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 164 times since Jan 2013.