Restaurante Vegetariano

Small restaurant with 4 tables where other diners will share their tables if the place fills up. Skylights fill the place with natural light. Vegans please inquire. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Colombian
Carrera 16, Unit 10-34 (Calle 10)
Buga, Colombia
317-415-7900

Open Mon-Sat 12-2pm, closed Sun.

• Cash only

First Review by maynard7
maynard7
maynard7

Good food and friendly service

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2012

The day I went, the set meal was soup, juice, a plate with a mix of brown rice, veggies, mock meat, beet salad, and fresh bean sprouts. Very good flavors and it was a filling, well-balanced meal. The dining room only has 4 tables but since I arrived just before 2pm, they weren't full. I think they were just about to stop serving, but they cheerfully got me a lunch. Very friendly people working there. The price was only 5000 pesos as of December 2011.

Pros: Flavor, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Restaurante Vegetariano: