Restaurante Sarasate

Recommend the menu of the day, a good value. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine
San Nicolás 19-21
Pamplona, Spain
948-225727

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Kunzang
Dr. Veggie
Dr. Veggie

The worst vegetarian restaurant I ever met

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2015

Mediocre food, at the level of the service. With no doubt, the worst vegetarian restaurant I ever visited. The first time in my life I have to call the police, because they refused to give me the reclamation form (I attached a picture of it). I asked soy milk, and without telling me anything, they bring me cow milk (SadCow). Fathemore, instead of apologizing, the waitress insists in the mistake by telling me that they just have "normal milk", and they never had soy milk (as if I had to know!). She also refuses to give me the reclamation form, till 3 policeman arrive. Then, I give the boss the opportunity of destroying it, but he and his arrogance refuse again. I give them 2 stars and not one, because the food was not poisoned (I hope). These kind of places shadows the vegetarian-vegan cuisine, and their goals. I prefer a day without food.

Pros: They help you to never caming back
Cons: Lack of professionalism, and respect, Lack of vegan options, Poor and ignorant service
hecstork
hecstork

El peor restaurante vegetariano

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2015

Comida mediocre, a la altura del servicio. Sin duda, el peor restaurante vegetariano en el que he comido. La primera vez que he tenido que llamar a la policía, porque se negaban a darme la hoja de reclamaciones (adjunto foto). Pido leche de soja, y, sin previo aviso, me la traen de vaca (SadCow). Ecima, en vez de pedir disculpas, insisten el el error diciendo que nunca han tenido leche de soja. Hasta que no llegaron 3 policías, no me dieron la hoja de reclamaciones. Le doy al dueño la posibilidad de romperla, y también la rechaza. Les doy dos estrellas y no una, porque la comida no estaba envenenada, espero..

Pros: Te dan todas las facilidades para no vovler
Cons: Mediocre en todos los aspectos. Poca variedad vega
Meibluemoon
Meibluemoon

The worst place I've ever eat

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2015

This vegetarian restaurant is in the center of Pamplona. We went this summer and it wasn't a good experience.
The waiter doesn't know it the dishes are vegan or vegetarian. We asked for not dairy meals and they serves us dishes with milk and cream. The food was not good, and the place is decorated with bulls (toros) figures and butcher shop pictures!

We would'nt come back.

Kunzang
Kunzang

Nice & Easy

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2009

This restaurant is located upstair next to a knife shop, just look for the smallish neon sign "VEGERATARIANO RESTAURANT" and go upstair.
Decoration is minimal and the place is open since 1956 (vegetarian since 1979!!!)
Menu of the day is 10.5€ and there are fruit juice of the day or cider and organic wine on offer as extra!
Food is simple and good, service efficient, but better to speak some spanish

Dear Owner and Manager of Restaurante Sarasate: