Remedy Cafe - Downtown

Serves meat, veg options available. A licensed chai bar Indian restaurant offering vegan choices in food and baked goods including chana masala, sabji masala, daal, vegan chicken chana wrap, all with either pita or rice. House made chai is vegan-based with almond milk and soy milk options. This location is frequented by students. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Indian, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by blubble
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Good for late night hang outs

4 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

I only ever really go to this location when I'm out with friends. I find there isn't as much vegan selection at this location and I do wish they were open even an hour later sometimes. As much as I appreciate the fact that they have vegan cake, most times there is only ever 1 piece left which means I'm fighting my friends for the last piece and for some reason its always stale tasting. Aside from that, I do like the atmosphere, the music could be a bit quieter, but its a neat place to relax with friends. Plus vegan samosas!

Pros: Vegan cake, Samosas, Good hang out spot
Cons: Baked goods can be stale, Music a bit too loud sometimes, Wish they were open a bit later
blubble
blubble

Nice food

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

The vegan chana masala wrap is so good I had it all four times we went here.

Pros: Good food

Dear Owner and Manager of Remedy Cafe - Downtown: