Opened in summer of 2012, this is a fresh juice and smoothies bar that also offers vegan sandwiches (marinated tempeh, portabello mushroom, tomato & veggies) and a quinoa kale salad. Juices are pre-pressed, but you could customize one, and there's coffee as well. Quick and casual, order at the counter. Shares parking lot with Trader Joe's. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Take-out
3238 W Pico Blvd (besides Trader Joe's)
Santa Monica, California 90405

Naan Cee
Naan Cee

friendly owner/staff

3 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2013

I really like this place. The juices have been great for me each time and the owner/staff are generous with free samples. The almond milk is out of this world! I have not had a problem with any of the premade juices until recently. I bought large bottles and small bottles of the G1 and it tasted fermented after a day. Probably best to ask for a fresh squeeze one on my next trip.

Chia
Chia

Great little eatery and juice bar

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2012

I had heard read about this on happycow and went to check it out this week. It's located next door to the Trader Joe's on Pico Blvd & Centinela where I shop. Here's my Rejuice review.

It's a small place that's inviting and well-designed with a warm mandarin color interior. You order at the counter and food is brought or called out to you. To one side is a bench table with a few low stools for seating. There are a few small tables out front by the parking lot for eating outside.

I tried the quinoa kale salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, and that was delicious, $7. The portabello mushroom burger/sandwich was very good, too, $7.50. The bread on it was fresh with a nice toasted crisp. I also had a green juice, and that was yummy and well-priced at $6.30 for 16-ounces customized.

This place will do well. It's got good walk-by traffic, the food is healthy and attractively presented, and the prices are reasonable (inexpensive).

Pros: good food, good prices, good location

Dear Owner and Manager of Rejuice: