Reformhaus Schmelz Bacher

Large health food shop on two floors. Sells vegetarian and vegan health food, vitamins, fresh fruit and vegetables, bread, supplements, and more. more-less

First Review by hack_man
hack_man
hack_man

Best Reformhaus I have ever visited

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2008

More like a health foods mini-supermarket than a shop. I couldn't believe it when I walked in. Vitamins, toiletries, health supplements etc upstairs and then downstairs is simply a meat free food paradise. I was gobsmacked when I saw the huge range of soya products including 'meats' and cheeses. Other than the Basic Bio range of shops in Germany this is definitely the largest Reformhaus I've been to. However, as good as Basic Bio is for vegetarians and vegans, it does sell meat so Reformhaus wins for me.

Pros: size, range, layout

Dear Owner and Manager of Reformhaus Schmelz Bacher: