Reformhaus Engelhardt - Sch...

Large health food store. Has organic vegetables and fruit, and soy products. more-less
Schanzenstrasse 24
Hamburg, Germany 20357
040-43274572
Closed now

Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm

First Review by sglcklch
greenhexi
greenhexi

Better vegan than bio chains

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2014

I do usually not go to places that say "Reformhaus" but gave that one a try when nearby - uoah!
They have more vegan stuff than the Bio-chains!!!
They also had vegetables, they had muesli, sweet, fridge stuff, the local date devils. I would not find everything I need here but for the special vegan stuff they have nearly all I need.
I have been back since, for bread (all? organic), muesli, date temptations and fake cheese.. all I needed.

Pros: The vegan variety
sglcklch
sglcklch

So-so

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

Popped into this store while walking around the neighborhood. It's quite small and the selections weren't that great, but I guess it's handy for people living nearby.

Dear Owner and Manager of Reformhaus Engelhardt - Schanzenstrasse: