Reedsport's Cafe and...

Market and cafe. The front of the store is a natural foods store, which focuses on local products and bulk. The back of the store is a cafe which offers natural healthy alternatives, such as paninis, sandwiches and salads. Serves fresh squeezed carrot and veggie juices as well as organic coffee. Also bakes pastries, with both organic and gluten free selections. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
Proud Mama
Proud Mama

• non-vegetarian

DICRIMINATION!

1 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I was asked to leave the store by the owner for breastfeeding my baby. I am always a paying customer when I go to the store. I will no longer be supporting a business that thinks this is acceptable.

dabblindiane
dabblindiane

New Owner makes this a Great Place ! !

5 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2013

Greg and Patsy are the most friendly and knowledgeable that I have seen in this type store. If Greg doesnt know the answer he will certainly pull out a book and get it.
I love the Duck Eggs, wow, they are fresh and great for baking. I like the choice of product in this store too.
I spend a half hour just looking at new things.
Thanks Greg and Pasty....

Pros: Wide Variety, Great Food in Cafe, Duck Eggs, Friendly Place
Cons: Closed Monday
Mitch Cohen
Mitch Cohen

Great store & cafe

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2011

I bicycled thru town in 2009, a few weeks before it opened, and reported the store to Happy Cow. I just bicycled thru town again, this time as 1 of the Cycle Oregon ride's 2200 hungry riders.

I'm grateful the very friendly owner & staff stayed open late for Cycle Oregon riders. Though the vegan menu choices were limited, the tempeh teriyaki was delicious!

The store also carries organic veggies & fruit, juices, smoothies, teas, coffee, vegan snacks & vegan frozen entrees (Amy's, et al.). While I did not ask, they probably would have heated any entrees for me.

I rate it with a region-adjustment. If it was in a big vegan market, like Portland or Eugene, it would get 4-cows. However, vegan-friendly places are limited on the OR coast. I wish this store success!!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, good value
kindlizard
kindlizard

worth a stop even if stock depleted

3 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2010

We were here on a Sunday afternoon passing by. We were able to get something, but they were very limited in depth and breadth of selection saying they got hammered all weekend for good stuff and understandably, they don't have a large backstock and being on the Coast, no delivery until Tuesday.

The staff was friendly, eager to help, they had nice artwork around and I imagine on normal days they have more of a selection. Great to see in Reedsport!!!

Pros: Hooray for Coast and Reedsport

Dear Owner and Manager of Reedsport's Cafe and Natural Foods Market: