Serves meat, veg options available. Has a full page of vegan options that includes pho noodle soup and veg curry. Reported to use fish sauce on their vegetable selection so vegans/vegetarians confirm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Tre
Happy Veg Man
Happy Veg Man

A good option with vegan dishes.

4 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2014

Contrary to the previous review, my family and I ate an all vegan lunch here. All of the sauces were vegan, according to our waitress. Food was flavorful and service was excellent.

Tre
Tre

Will never eat there again

1 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2011

They serve their VEGETARIAN springrolls, which are under the VEGAN part of the menu, with FISH sauce. Even after I asked if everything I was about to eat was VEGAN and was told "Yes, of course" I was served fish sauce. I wrote to the restaurant and told them this was extremely misleading and all they told me was that if anyone wanted another sauce they had to requested it. That fish sauce is automatically served. Even though on the menu this is not clarified, and my server did not inform me. It just makes me wonder what else they're not telling me. (After my email they have changed their 'vegan section' to a 'vegetable selection')

Dear Owner and Manager of Red Satay Grill: