Red Rabbit Cooperative...

Mobile food trailer that's a cooperative vegan bakery. Also sells its vegan donuts and muffins at area markets - check website. more-less

First Review by Teo
saveur
saveur

Great Donuts

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

You wouldn't know these were vegan donuts. Not too sweet either which was nice. The raspberry filling was a bit cornstarch heavy for my tastes. I would love to try these warm. FYI, the donuts were well stocked and even cheaper at Wheatsville than at the trailer. Oh well. The nice thing about the trailer is that you can try BBQ revolution next door.

cookiem
cookiem

Homestyle doughnuts

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

What vegan with a sweet tooth can pass up fresh doughnuts from a vegan bakery?? Well, if I run across that vegan, and we are in front of some vegan doughnuts from a vegan bakery, more for me!

Although a small operation, the flavors are not small in effect when consuming them with a huge smile and sticky doughnut happy fingers. Although I only tried the Austin Cream Pie, traditional glazed and sugar glazed, I was sold on the first bite… and then kept eating more. These doughnuts are fresh and airy, so they are easy to eat by the duo… which is great, so you can taste more.

The doughnuts also have a homemade flavor to them, in that good, nostalgic, I feel like someone's super-baker mother or grandmother made them.

With retail outlets/ stores that sell their goods and their own little trailer, umm… the only problem is when they run out and/or are closed…. aside from that, heavenly… So good and airy!

Pros: Light and airy, Delicious vegan sweet treat
Cons: Hours/ availability
Teo
Teo

Vegan Donuts!

5 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2013

5-Happy Cows (and chickens) just for offering Vegan bakery goods! The donuts were all gone by the time I arrived so, I had "Red Rabbit" Apple Fritter (from Wheatsville) instead. I immediately realized i would need to be planning future early-morning road trips to the various vendors carrying other "Red Rabbit" bakery items - in order to try all.

Pros: Cruelty-free, Vegan, Bakery goods
Cons: extra miles on daily run required, addictive

Dear Owner and Manager of Red Rabbit Cooperative Bakery - Food Truck: