Serves meat, veg options available. A casual nice Chinese-Vietnamese restaurant with some vegetarian and vegan appetizers and main entrees on the menu. Several of the vegetarian options contain tofu, and the kitchen will substitute tofu for meat in non-vegetarian dishes upon request. Specialties include the vegetable dumplings and sesame bean curd. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg
3910 Maple Rd (Niagara Falls Blvd)
Buffalo, New York 14226
716-831-3878

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sarahashley495
veganstastebetter
veganstastebetter

great food

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2013

We ate here on the weekend after a long day of driving and hiking. I was shocked by the number of restaurants closed on a sunday evening. Anyways, this was our last hope. It was packed but we were promptly sat down and our orders taken. The food came very quickly, large, hot portions. However, the rice was very dry.
The place could use some serious decorating.

Pros: large portions, inexpensive, great service
sarahashley495
sarahashley495

Yumm

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2012

I went to the Red Pepper Cafe with my mom yesterday, I am vegetarian and she isn't so it's really nice when we can find somewhere that has something we each like and for a reasonable price. They give huge amounts so we ended up taking some home which they nicely box for you as well! I might even go back for dinner today and order off their to-go menu!

Pros: fast/ prompt service, hot food, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Red Pepper Cafe: