Casual place, opened Jan 2014. Offers Thai and Vietnamese vegan food. Many dishes are gluten-free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Thai, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out

First Review by saj3
moglig
moglig

Great Food

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

This seems like a healthier Thai/Vietnamese place compared to other places I've been to, but everything is still wonderful tasting. They use brown rice and have the option of red beans instead of tofu, which really made me happy. I also really like that I got a couple of sides with my entree: a spring roll and wonton. It makes it more fun. The restaurant atmosphere is pretty casual, but they do make an effort to present the food nicely.

kalangford01
kalangford01

• herbivore

Drove 100 miles to eat here!

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

We drove 100 miles to have dinner here and we will do it again. Great location, nice staff, fantastic presentation and delicious! Very reasonably-priced.

DeafVegan
DeafVegan

Awesomeness place to eat!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

Glad to find out Flagstaff downtown has a vegan restaurant when we came to town on June 18, 2014. We ate sweet and sour with a choice of tofu (which is number 42 on a menu), chocolate cup with almond butter and sushi. They're excellent foods that we finally can enjoy.
For your information, they do accept debit/credit card now.
We will go back again and again.
Updated from previous review on Sunday June 22, 2014

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Nice vibe with wonderful atmosphere
rakesh_yadav
rakesh_yadav

Awesome place

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

I could only go there once but it will be remembered. Starter was a seaweed+veggie soup. The main dish was vegetables and few pieces of pineapple with some coconut thai curry, served with with whole brown rice. A vegetable roll, cracker, and a sweet source and was also given as a side. Very delicious! I also had two mouth watering chocolate cups with almond butter. Yummm...

Pros: Great food, Nice ambiance, Friendly staff
PinkOrca
PinkOrca

vegan gem in flagstaff

4 Posted on 05 / 01 / 2014

This restaurant is vegan and curry lovers heaven! They offer the curry heat on a five star system, and you can choose to have the tofu in your curry steamed or fried. The red coconut curry and homemade lemonade are delicious!

Pros: vegan , vegetarian, spicy curries

hvegjoy
hvegjoy

Excellent!

5 Posted on 03 / 05 / 2014

Delicious food, affordable prices, ample portions, friendly staff--this restaurant is excellent. We had an appetizer, soup, the green curry meal, the mussamun curry meal, and a daily special dessert. My husband has very high standards about food and we both agreed it was one of the best vegan meals we've ever had in a restaurant. This is our new favorite restaurant in Northern Arizona. Please support it, so it stays open!

Pros: delicious food, great value, friendly staff
Cons: no outdoor seating
saj3
saj3

• raw

Yummy and cheap!

5 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

This spot is in the 'heart' of downtown Flagstaff...and well worth going to. We had a kale salad that was done well (pumpkin seeds, avocado, etc.). Every dish we ordered I would order again, especially a curry dish with pumpkin. I licked the plates clean! The salad greens were actually green (no iceberg lettuce here). Most dishes had a choice of tofu (tried to find out of non-GMO but waitress didn't know), black beans or kidney beans. And the table next to us had brought their own six-pack of beer (great idea). Just bring cash (no credit cards yet).

Pros: cheap, healthy, lots of vegetables
Cons: no credit cards

Dear Owner and Manager of Red Curry Vegan Kitchen: