Red Brick Pizza - Ventura

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza franchise that uses many organic and local produce, plus bio-degradable paper products, and offers filtered water for guests. Has gluten free, sometimes vegan cheese (need to call to check if in-stock). The lounge features recycled barn wood for table tops and menu boards, has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
4990 Telephone Rd Ste 100 (Portola Rd)
Ventura, California 93003

gandjwhite
gandjwhite

Vegan Pizza!

3 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

My family is very excited to have a pizza place in town that offers a vegan cheese option (and gluten-free if needed). And the pizza tastes great too. We've eaten some vegan pizzas that where, well, let's just say interesting! This actually tastes like pizza. The red sauce is amazing, the topping choices are abundant. And the crust tastes pretty good too. It's the only place we can go out for pizza without having to tear the cheese off. However, it's kind of expensive. For the four of us, I think it was well over $40 (for just the pizzas). The other problem is that the crust is super thin (like 1/4" thin) and you just don't get filled. So, the value is a big issue for us. I wish they had a deep dish option for better value. But, it's still nice to have an option!

Pros: Vegan Cheese, Nice variety of toppings, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Kind of pricey, Crust too thin
CornOfTheSea
CornOfTheSea

great change of pace from typical West Coast pizza joints

3 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2013

Crust is really good (I've noticed) and being raised in the East Coast...I tend to be particular about my pizza. The crust makes or breaks a pie to me. Great options for veggie pizzas. Never had a bad experience at this particular Red Brick. The gelato is good too...especially the Tiramisu one when they have it.

Pros: variety of veggie pizzas , Consistently Good, fairly priced
Cons: no delivery
AdrianHanna
AdrianHanna

One of my favorite Vegan pizzas EVER!

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

The Vegan Pizza I had was so good and filling. I customer ordered mine. I had a Gluten Free dough with Vegan Cheese and with all the veggies topped on it. I ordered 2 small size pizzas both of them being the same. The price was still pretty cheap even for 2 pizzas. If your a Vegan hungry for pizzas then this is the place to go. I'll be back for more!

Pros: Price, Vegan friendly, Fast service
Cons: Not enough stores in town
SBG
SBG

Favorite Pizza!

4 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2011

I love this pizza place, they have every possible combination, from dairy free cheese to gluten free crust to organic beer. I'm in! My husband and I love eating outside, it's cozy with flower planters and dog friendly. It's casual but high quality food. Last but not least, the staff is awesome, they really go out of their way to make your experience the best.

Pros: excellent food, healthy, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Red Brick Pizza - Ventura: