Organic and natural food market with several Utah locations. Has a juice bar and cafe inside. Stocks fresh organic produce, nuts, grains, and supplements. more-less
695 South 100 West

Mysticrayne
Mysticrayne

Nice Surprise

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Popped in to find some vegan snacks. Found several good options! Super cute market.

TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Delicious Tofu Nuggets

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2009

I was so happy to stumble upon this family-run store. The staff was so friendly and I honestly did not want to leave. My friend and I, passing through on roadtrip, picked up some organic produce - especially delicious fruit - and some tofu nuggets which, I thought, were homemade. The tofu nuggets were so delicious! I haven't found anything quite like them since and, regretfully, should have bought much more at the time. The store also has a bunch of nutritional supplements. Easily worth the stop!

Pros: Tofu nuggets!, Staff/owners, Decent selection for the area
Cons: Slightly pricier than need be
mbirse310
mbirse310

support mom and pop

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2009

this place is ran by a couple that has been vegan for decades. they were very nice, friendly, and helpful. i called on my way there letting them know i wasn't going to be able to get there until 15 minutes after they closed and they offered to stay open for us. they serve sandwiches, wheatgrass juice, etc. they also have a small raw section and some vegan/raw trail bars. i stocked up on kombucha and young coconuts while there and got some raw organic dates.

Pros: independent, good variety for the area, super friendly
Cons: no premade meals
  • Jeffrey Jeffrey

Hi Mbirse, I thought your review was very helpful, and I'll stop by this store the next time I drive through.

jdame
jdame

Health shop

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2007

This store had plenty of items you could take a cook yourself and standard drinks and candy, but nothing in the way of food. They did not represent themselves as a deli but in some cases you can find produce that you can purchase and kinda make dinner yourself. Overall the store was arranged nice and if you have your own camper trailer you could stock up if you can't wait to get to the WFM in Las Vegas. Price is a little steep.

Pros: nice staff,
Cons: Pricey, Limited selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Real Foods Market :