Vegan raw food cafe, one of a few outlets in B.C. by the same name. This one opened spring of 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Canadian, American, Juice bar, Take-out

hayleypurple25
hayleypurple25

Growing and Spreading the Love

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2015

This restaurant/cafe is really amazing for new vegans. I fell in love when I found this place! They are growing and even bought a new fridge for raw kombucha, raw cookies and other raw snacks to take away!I love their healthy message! The only real con I have is I would love more high carb meals rather than high fat, but otherwise everything is delicious! My favourites are the seven layer dip, glory bowl, classic wrap, raw nanaimo bar, the O.M.G's and cheesecakes!!!

Pros: Great taste everytime!, Good deals and sales weekly!, Delicious gourmet vegan desserts!
Cons: Some pricey items, High fat sometimes, THE FOOD IS TOO GOOD!
CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

good fresh food

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2015

By 2:00 pm Saturday they had run out of a couple of sauces/dressings, but I enjoyed a wrap with teriyaki-marinated vegetables and mushrooms, rice, fresh spinach, red peppers and alfalfa sprouts, for $9.42. Tasty and filling. The soft wrappers are made with dehydrated flax seeds and vegetables.
Lots of juices, smoothies and shakes on the menu, and salads, raw pastas, rice bowl, soup and luscious-looking desserts and treats. Glad to see the place busy. Wish it was located downtown, closer for me.

Pros: freshly made meals
RawFoodRocks
RawFoodRocks
  • raw

I Love the Freshness of Rawthentic

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2015

Living on beautiful Vancouver Island we enjoy the fresh fruits and vegetables almost all year long. How wonderful that RAWthentic Eatery has a restaurant in Victoria where I can bring family and friends to experience the delicious spices, fresh flavours and lovely atmosphere. Food made in the restaurant right in front of us...does not get any fresher than that. I like the option of being able to buy from their website some of the bulk items that are in their food so I can prepare some of my own favourites at home knowing that I am using organic or locally purchased items at a reasonable price.

Their desserts are amazing; favourite is their version of a raw cheesecake...and if you are a chocolate lover, the OMG's and macaroons are perfect for you.

Pros: Variety in their Menu, Clean restaurant, Lovely Staff
Cons: Need to be more visable in the Community, Would like to see a 2nd one in Oak Bay

PamelaMcAleer
PamelaMcAleer

Rawthentic Eatery

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2015

Every time we go to Victoria we enjoy stopping at Rawthentic Eatery for some of my favourites: Orange Creamsicle Shake, a stir fry and of course OMGs for the road. I am never disappointed and really enjoy the flavours. Thank you for a great food experience.

Pros: Excellent tasting food, Informative and approachable staff, Convenient location
Cons: More people need to know they are there.
eietmo
eietmo

Great Raw food

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2015

I am definitely not a raw foodist by any means, but this place is really great. Awesome customer service, very tasty food, clean...these guys get an A+ from me :)

Pros: Clean, Good food, Nice staff
Cons: Some bulk items are pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawthentic Eatery: