Raw food, fine dining restaurant also serving some warm dishes in addition to desserts and juices. Food is vegan except for honey in a few dishes, and dairy milk is offered for coffee drinks. Previously at S Skapo g 10. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Western
Totoriu 3 (old town Vilnius)
Vilnius, Lithuania 01121

veggiebreeze
veggiebreeze

Delicious!

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

A great place, plenty of yummy choices and very reasonably priced.

Pros: Taste of food, Choices, Price
Marija Jure
Marija Jure

Great place for raw foodists!

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

It‘s one of just few places in Vilnius for raw and live food diet followers. I like it quite a lot and have my favorite dishes. For non-raw foodists and non-veg(etari)ans their food could seem little specific, but I highly recommend to try. They also have few non-raw dishes. Most of dishes would be vegan (no eggs, diary), but they use honey in part of recipes. I'm not sure what kind of milk goes as default to coffee, but I know You can definitely ask for almond milk.
Updated from previous review on Thursday July 24, 2014

Pros: Interesting, creative & healthy food, Cozy, Very nice owners
Cons: Service is nice, but slow
Miss_Anni
Miss_Anni

Very tasty food, good price

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

Very good food, either small portions, especially the cashew cheese, but it tasted amazing, huge recommendation!!
Very fancy place :) I felt strange there but only because I'm not used to that types of restaurants :D

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Cashew Cheese!!!
Cons: Small Portions

aisteve_
aisteve_

Quite disappointing

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

I visited this restaurant with my family and we are quite into raw food. But we faced a problem here - honey! There's honey almost in every dish! When we finally found some deserts, and ordered a fruit platter, they drizzled honey on top of fruit! The portions are small and the prices are quite high so if i got to chose i would not go there again. Of course, I'm not saying that the raw cakes we ordered were not delicious but when you put everything together the cons must be taken into consideration. But try it yourself, maybe you'll like it there.

Pros: Tasty food
Cons: not a lot of vegan options
RikeRikea
RikeRikea

yummy yummy

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2014

We visited RawRaw yesterday night and ordered two fancy smoothies, warm noodels, nutbread-quiche and vegan cake. Expecially the nutbread-quiche was very delicious!
Also the service was very good.

Pros: fancy choice smooties, very nice staff
anka_gollas
anka_gollas

amazing raw food

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2014

one of the reasons to go to vilnius was to go to the rawraw vegan restaurant and taste some of their creations. i wasnt disappointed. very well located in old town nice interior friendly staff good price and above all of this fresh and delicious food. i went there a few times during my stay and had smoothies salads main dishes desserts - all beautifully prepared and served.
the only minus was realizing that they dont serve only vegan dishes and there are some containing honey or milk..

Pros: excellent food, good value, nice vibe
Cons: not fully vegan
veggieriga
veggieriga

Great raw sushi

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

I've tried raw sushi at three raw food restaurants so far, but the sushi here was the best of any of them. I also liked that they have warm soups which would be especially nice in the wintertime, although I had it in the fall. In addition, they have some other warm dishes, although I haven't gotten the chance to try them, yet. My smoothie was also very good.

The menu is also nicely labeled with tags honey, nuts, garlic and onion so people who want to avoid those foods can avoid them, easily.

In addition, they have salt and pepper shakers, although I did not use them, it is nice to see that some raw food restaurants understand that some people might like such things on their food.

Pros: tasty, warm soups, relaxing, cheerful environment
Cons: only one type of sushi, only had time to eat here once
Roberthc
Roberthc

Lucky to fing this.

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

I visited three Veg restaurants in Vilnius in July 2013. This is the best but the others, Veg Cafe and Radharane (Geminio Pr) are not far behind. Raw Raw does wonders with nut-cheese, finely ground nut in a paste. This was new to me. Lots of smoothies and other fruit drinks. Two courses and a drink cost £9. What a joy if I could find one like this near home (UK). The staff are friendly and helpful.

Pros: Plenty of choice, warm friendly staff, pleasant place to be
Aida813
Aida813
  • raw

Houte raw cuisine

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2013

Exceptional!
Starting from welcoming and smiling staff ending with amazing sweet sensation it all s just great.
Wi-fi works, smoothies, juices can be easily made a la choice". Also warm entries possible, so for those not like me, a possibility:)
Fasting, detoxing, daily or just fast work/juice jump-in next to Gediminas prospect(city centre)

Pros: Exceptional food and drinks, Friendly staff good location, wi-fi, stable andlong working hours
Cons: parking difficulties, wish to be there more often
Gudrun
Gudrun

Just wonderful!

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2013

It is quite rare that I get wowed by 2 restaurants in a row, but this is what happened to me in Vilnius. RawRaw is one of those two. It is a great place with many wonderful food creations, superfriendly staff and a modern and nice atmosphere. I had a "Quesadilla" (=tortilla stuffed with nut "cheese" and pumpkin-seed pesto), a "berry" smoothie and a wonderful cake, everything delicious, raw + vegan. I wish we had a similar place here in Holland!

Pros: wonderful food, great service
Cons: too far away from where I live
Carolegod
Carolegod

very yummy

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2011

what a find, this place is ooooober healthy, fab menu, loads of choice, very friendly, loved the food,not at all expensive, if this were in London it would be amoungst the very best in health foodie places to dine in style, I highly recommend this delightful raw food experience

Pros: fab choice, healthy
bencamps
bencamps

Modern Raw Food Restaurant

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2011

Visited on 02/12/11. I have no idea why this place is listed as being expensive, two starters, two mains and two drinks came to £15 - for a westerner it is extremely cheap, especially considering how good the food is. The service was amazingly friendly and good English was spoken. The setting is modern but not uncomfortable. The menu is extensive and nearly all vegan. I had chicory with macadamia cheese for starters followed by beetroot ravioli with cashew cheese as a main. My mum had raw crackers marinated beetroot followed with crapes stuffed with cashew cheese and salad veg garnished with a herb sauce. We had a smoothy and a juice to drink. We couldn't help but try each others dishes and all of what we had was amazing! The only place I could compare this to is Saf in London where it would cost you probably 4 or 5 times as much. If you like raw food you must try this wonderful little restaurant!!!

Pros: CHEAP, Modern cusine, Huge menu
Cons: Decor - maybe...
karunali
karunali

Great food!

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2011

RawRaw has many vegan offers and we were really suprised how delicious the food was! They have also 2 or 3 warm dishes, the rest is raw. It was a great experience and after our visit we decided to eat more raw food in the future!
The portions of the main dishes are sometimes big, sometimes not. So it's better to ask! The restaurant is quite small and the furniture modern, but not very cozy.

Pros: Healthy food, Delicous meals
Cons: small portions, Not cozy
shapesh1ft
shapesh1ft

Number one in Vilnius

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2010

Ate here three times during our four day visit to Vilnius and it's just how good it is! Service is friendly and personal. The place is quite small and it has a classy yet cozy atmosphere. It's located in the heart of the old town, so it's very easy to access.

The menu is all raw vegetarian/vegan food with only a couple of warm food options. Foods containing honey, garlic or nuts are clearly marked. The dishes are like art pieces, very pleasing to the eyes! Meals, snacks and desserts all taste awesome. Prices are a bit higher than in some other veggie places in Vilnius, but food is really many times better. It's raw food, so it's not for everyone, but we felt it's clearly the number one veggie restaurant in Vilnius anyway.
Updated from previous review on Monday November 01, 2010

Pros: Taste, Service, Atmosphere
Cons: Price

Dear Owner and Manager of RawRaw: