This is a mostly raw and vegan food restaurant, with the exception of milk on their coffee service. Gluten-free. Sells smoothies, raw pizza, salads and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Raw, American

First Review by sue29
Chenley
Chenley

Orange Truffle To DIE FOR

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

Discovered Rawmbas at Bite of Nanaimo several owners and sampled their Orange Truffles and hubby and I fell in LOVE. I live in Duncan but whenever I get the chance I drop into Rambas and buy a tub or two. Seriously, they are bloody amazing and very guilt free. Other then the coffee, its the only thing I've tried because I'm so obsessed with them!
There is also a guy who works there (owner maybe?) who is hilarious and so nice!!!
Average (which is high) for quality products like such.

Pros: delicious, nice staff, healthy!
CelesteStarr
CelesteStarr

Yum

5 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

Ate at Rawmbas this afternoon. Ordered the Thai Grain bowl and vanilla latte with Almond Milk, Hubby ordered a green juice and mushroom burger. Everything was better than we expected. Will be eating there often. :)

Pros: Healthy Fast food, Decent Prices, Delicious
NeilGaudet
NeilGaudet

friendly staff vegan friendly

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2013

I love the friendly helpful atmosphere. Easy to eat here as a vegan. No hidden dairy. Delicious.

Pros: fresh, friendly, dairy free

Carlinne
Carlinne

Great vegan food

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2012

Great to hear they are totally vegan now!I have sent many non-vegan friends to Rawmbas and they were surprised how good raw / vegan food can be.
Updated from previous review on Friday March 09, 2012

Pros: Friendly staff, healthy cuisine, great food
  • rawmbas rawmbas

Hi Carlinne, Thanks for coming to our restaurant. We have raw/vegan food and do not have honey as an option anymore. Come try us again!

Thanks

sue29
sue29

Great food,mediocre service.

4 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2011

I tried this new place and say welcome to Nanaimo.The food is excellent,I recommend the pizza.However they must learn to tidy up.There where napkins and bits of flotsam and jetsam on the floor.I also thought I was more enthusiastic then the staff regarding the menu.I will definitely return simply because the food is so good.

Pros: Raw options, Vegan, Quality
Cons: sweep the floor, staff, service

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawmbas: