The second Rawlicious in Toronto, this raw vegan restaurant is located in the heart of downtown just steps from the Yonge subway station. Specializes in organic live food, desserts, and fresh drinks along with organic wine, beer, and cocktails. No wheat, dairy, or refined sugar in the food. Casual chic modern interior with artwork display. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, Western, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out
20 Cumberland St
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1J5
416-646-0705
Closed now

Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by veggiewoman
KG
KG

Hours Have Changed

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2014

We went Sunday very hungry, shortly after 7:00 Pm only to find that the hours for Sunday are till 7:00 not 9:00 pm. Undaunted we will try again. Update to follow.

Ballerman
Ballerman

Great Raw Vegan

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

After sitting on a plane for way too long, I got to my hotel to find I had time to go for a bite before my meetings started. Rawlicious was a great find. The BLT with eggplant bacon was fantastic. Friendly staff & great vibe. I'll be back the next time I'm in town!

maulydaft
maulydaft

shakes and faux chicken salad

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

I already wrote a great review about the (now) Bloor location. I live closer to the Yorkville one now and all I have to say is COOKIE SHAKE and their supremely wonderful previously pop up on the menu faux chicken salad sandwich is now a seasonal item which means I can go in have it all the time instead of HOPING it will be on the menu. LOVE IT!

RobynLewis
RobynLewis

Okay

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

I went to Rawlicious with a friend of mine, and I ordered the Caesar salad. You see, I ordered this because the Caesar at hogtown vegan was delicious, and I wanted to try it out somewhere else. It is pretty exciting to be able to find vegan Caesar salads in my opinion. It was fairly tasty. I would be open to try Rawlicious out again, but they are kind of pricey.

Pros: Great Area, Quiet
saveur
saveur

Just as good as the Junction location

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

My review is the same as the location in the Junction. The only difference is the upper scale ambiance.

This is where I first tried raw food. It was a lovely introduction. However, I find their mains a bit heavy. Love their guac onion sandwich, though. Their smoothies are all really good and their raw cheesecakes are to-die for.

brooder
brooder

Raw food in Toronto

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2011

Although I have been vegan for many years, this was my first visit to a raw food restaurant in Toronto. I ordered the "warm pizza" along with a "side salad". The pizza was room temperature and slightly crumbly. The salad good. The portion sizes were small. However, the prices are high. My order totaled over $20.00. The decor and ambiance of this place is quite nice.

Pros: Pleasant decor
Cons: Small portions
Ken4057
Ken4057

Humble menu

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2011

Good service, pretty decor and calm atmosphere (which was almost, but not successfully, ruined by obnoxious yuppie diners).

My ladyfriend and I had the nori rolls, chocominty smoothie and taco wrap.

The smoothie was light and frothy. I was expecting something more substantial and thick.

The taco wrap was fantastic though slightly difficult to hold.

I'll be back.

veggiewoman
veggiewoman

Pretty good food

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2011

I asked what was most popular (pad thai and taco wrap), so I ordered the taco wrap. It was tiny, and that was in light of the face that I've been to several raw places and know the portions are often on the small size. I also ordered a raw brownie (quite large).

The wrap and brownie were pretty good, and I would definitely have them again.

Nice atmosphere, quite a bit of seating. A good place to stop in for lunch if you are in the area.

Pros: healthy, tastes good
Cons: expensive, small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawlicious - Yorkville:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Toronto page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/08/22