Part of the Rawlicious restaurants group, this location opened in Dec 2013. Provides raw food and fresh juices. No wheat or refined sugar. Casual nice interior with artwork display. Also sells some raw food products. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, American, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by VeganGuyTO
Gracem
Gracem

the best Cezar Salad I've ever had!

4 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2014

One nice sprung day I took my neighbour to Rawlicious for lunch. Its downtown Newmarket, quaint, with small-town atmosphere. Very nice for a stroll. The restaurant has minimalist decor and smells fresh, like their food :)
We both had their Cezar salad. It blew our minds! It truly was the best I've ever had! Get ready- its a meal!
For dessert we had macaroons and oh wow! What a delicious way to finish perfect lunch! :)

VeganGuyTO
VeganGuyTO

Rawliciously good

5 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

Stopped in for take-out and ordered two salads (house salad with tahini garlic dressing and caesar salad) and two caesar wraps as well as a smoothie and lemonade; they were all very delicious. It has a neat atmosphere and the staff were very friendly. I waited about 15 minutes which is pretty good for food that needs to be directly prepared.

Pros: Great Raw Food, Delicious and tasty, great service

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawlicious - Newmarket: