CLOSED: Rawk Cafe

Located in a yoga and holistic therapies studio, this cafe replaces the previouls Raksa Cafe and serves vegan food, organic cold pressed juices and smoothies. Lounge seating area has wi-fi. REPORTED SHUT OCT 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out
10846 Washington Blvd (Overland Ave)
Culver City, California
310-776-8887

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Chia
Chia
Chia

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

An observation of Rawk Cafe - I've driven by this place a few times. Each time I would look in, and it always looked very still and without any person. The place is a spin studio (fitness) with a little cafe area in front. There is no walking traffic on this street, so that probably explains the lack of diners. Likely its customers are people who participate fitness programs.

I will go in soon and report back on the food stuff.

• ladude26 ladude26

they do not serve food but I think they have smoothies and juices.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Rawk Cafe: