No storefront; pickup at designated locations in the Houston area, see website. Non-profit, all-organic and local produce co-operative that promotes raw food and raw food lifestyle. more-less
4501 Woodway Dr
Houston, Texas 77024
713-898-2689

First Review by TrentBrockie
saveur
saveur

Expensive but fun

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2014

I wrote a more comprehensive review here: http://tastespace.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/rawfully-organic-review/

In short, I found it expensive and a lot of vegetables. Unless you are into juicing, there are tons of vegetables here and I think it would still be more affordable to buy it elsewhere if you don't care about organic. The produce was fresh, though. I wished there were more local options which beats organic IMHO.

Pros: organic, fresh
Cons: price, don't know what's going to be in the box
pennylane
pennylane
  • raw

HYPE

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

What you see online in her photos and videos is not what you get its all an illusion. I couldn't even make one of her recipes because I didn't even have enough fruit & veggies this was a waste of money

Pros: Good Produce , no plastic bags, K promotes a healthy lifestyle
Cons: minuscule, False advertisement , over priced
TrentBrockie
TrentBrockie

Best Co-op ever!!!!

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

This is a magical place filled with peace love fruits and vegetables. There is a sense of community here like no other! The people are what make the experience so sweet.

Did I mention it is non-profit! and supports local growers in the Houston area!

Go get a ROC Box! :)

Pros: non-profit, loving people, amazing prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawfully Organic Co-op: