Opened since 2012, this raw food restaurant offers weekday lunch option, salad of the season, and brunch on weekends. Has coffee and tea, fresh juices, smoothies, and raw cakes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, Western, Swedish, Juice bar
Viktoriagatan 18
Gothenburg, Sweden

Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 11am-4pm.

First Review by jojune
Gudrun
Gudrun

Just wonderful!

5 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

I visited "Rawfoodbaren" together with my aunt who is neither vegan nor raw-foodist and we both just loved the place! I had a (raw) "Thai Curry" and my aunt had marinated portobello filets with parsnip rice, juniper- and cranberries and salad. We both had chocolate cake as dessert. The food was just wonderful and especially my aunt was quite impressed. She couldn't have imagined that raw vegan food can be so delicious! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Really a great place!

Pros: healthy + delicious food, nice staff
jojune
jojune

Fresh Treat

5 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

Found Rawfoodbaren on Happycow and so pleased I looked for it. The walk there was lovely, through a nice district with other shops and restaurants/pubs. Going in Summer, I was able to take advantage of the outdoor seating but inside was equally nice. The ladies were friendly and spoke very good english. The Thai Curry dish was excellent -- something I definitely want to try at home. Fresh and filling, though I also treated myself to a piece of the chocolate torte. Prices were about what you would expect for a fresh-veggies, smoothie and cafe place -- little on the expensive side but all around fair for what you are getting. They also have a decent assortment of bars and powders for take away if you want healthful snacks. After eating road-food for a few days, this was a great, good-for-me meal, the hardest part was choosing what to have!

Pros: great offerings, friendly (english speaking) staff, yummy taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Rawfoodbaren: