Vegan raw food cafe. Lunch set costs around 1000+ yen. Has raw cake. Moved to this location Nov 2014. Last order taken an hour before close. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Japanese, Western, Fusion, Organic

Mon-Tue 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by vegandubai
StephieLin
StephieLin

lovely dinning experience and homey food

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2015

We were lucky to have the opportunity to dine in Raw8 Cafe as they are only open two days during the week (Monday and Tuesday) and over the weekend.

The food was fresh, light and homey. It was prepared on the spot by the owner of the shop. She was lovely and recommend is other vegan restaurants in the area.

Her raw vegan cheesecake and chocolate tart were heavenly. They were one of the best ones I've ever had.

Would definitely go back for more food and dessert when given the opportunity.

Pros: fresh , natural, organic
channellehazel
channellehazel

Lovely

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2015

I came here for lunch and got the raw food plate with the smoothie. After that, I got the raw food strawberry cake, and enjoyed it so much I got the vege cheese cake. All delicious. Sat comfortably for ages and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. The staff were friendly and even though there was no English menu, one of the staff spoke English well and translated the menu for me. Hope I can come back to try the other stuff on the menu!

Pros: Tasty Food, Staff Member Can Speak English, Comfortable Atmosphere
Cons: Smoothie Was Smaller Than Expected
vegandubai
vegandubai

Raw Oasis In Osaka

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

I had the pleasure of chancing upon Raw8 Cafe today. The cafe is only open for dining on a Tuesday, and I was lucky enough to be in town on a Tuesday.

The owner, a passionate raw Foodest has obviously taken great effort to collect Raw Food ideas from around the world, and present them through this delightful restaurant to Osaka. Menu is a set menu for the day.(although there are al la carte items to be had if so desired)

My lunch was tasty, fulling and the conversation stimulating. Finding an oasis in Osaka where one can have a true Raw Healthy Meal is a rare. Salads was delicious as was the green smoothie and the Raw Dessert.

Pros: Raw Healthy Cuisine, Zero Addatives, Homely Ambience
Cons: Only open on a Tuesday.

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw8 Cafe: