CLOSED: Raw on Rye

Serves meat, veg options available. Established Aug 2012 at 2411 Point Nepean Road and move to current location fall 2013 - and added meat to its menu and is not pure veg. Casual cafe offering a varied selection of organic salads, herbal teas, smoothies, snacks, sweets. MAR 2015 PER OWNER STORE IS SHUT. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Australian, Non-veg
2347 Point Nepean Rd
Rye, Victoria 3941

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JodesG

such a great cafe

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2012

My friend and I have fallen in love with this place! The food is absolutely delicious, so fresh and lots of variety. The two ladies that own/run the cafe are so lovely and helpful. Good range of products to buy too!

Pros: great food, cosy laid back atmosphere, friendly staff
  • Veganmacrochick Veganmacrochick

I really liked this place, both times I went. Amy is lovely and the food is great. I just found out that they do sell eggs there and they have 'biodynamic' meat in the back. How sad....

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Raw on Rye: