Offers delivery and catering. Packaged products for purchase at local markets. Its raw food cart had shut since Jan 2012. more-less

First Review by goldenrae2001
The Hungry Vegan
The Hungry Vegan

I really wanted to like it

2 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2011

I have been to this place a few times at street festivals, and they did pretty well there. But I bought a groupon that was only good at its usual location on 3rd. I got there shortly after noon, when the website says it's open. No one was there but the guy at Saigon next door said she would be there soon. So I went and did other things. I came back at 2pm, they were there but not open yet. Some other folks rolled up after me and were served first. It took me 35 minutes to get my $10 rawzange. It's too bad because I want to support vegan businesses, especially ones in my neighborhood, but they just aren't treating it like a business. It was a pretty frustrating experience and I won't be back. The cart next door has a vegan sandwich that is pretty good. Try that instead.

Pros: Vegan
Cons: Too Expensive, Irregular Hours, Long Wait Times
goldenrae2001
goldenrae2001

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

5 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2011

Oh, you don't even know!! This raw chef is doin her thang! I have had the Phad Thai, Pizza, Lemon Meringue Parfait, Tiramisu, and Cheesecake and everything was phenomenal! Cannot wait to go again and try something new :D You must go!! You're going to be blown away!

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Love: