Raw Juicing and Detox

This juice and smoothies bar in downtown also offers a small food menu of breakfast cereal and muffin, 3 lunch wraps, and a salad. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out
898 E Washington St (downtown)
Orlando, Florida 32801
407-951-3120

Open Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 10am-5pm.

First Review by Charlie Behrens
Charlie Behrens
Charlie Behrens

Ridiculously Good!

5 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2014

Just tried two of their juices and am now having a wrap. All have been absolutely delicious. I even got a smoothie sample that was great too. So glad to have a great food option in Horton Park.
The place is a bit small, so can't sit more than five, but no reason you can't get it to go.

Updated from previous review on Saturday February 01, 2014:
I realized as I walked out the door that they have sidewalk cafe tables out front, so it's bigger than I said above. I guess that means I don't have any "cons" to list at all.

Pros: Cold Pressed Juices, Good Prices, Delicious wraps

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Juicing and Detox: